Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Vocabulary Word....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coded: (verb) to place an AG order using a series of numbers in order to achieve maximum discount.

    ex: I just coded Molly's bathing suit

    How many other people would understand what we are talking about.

  2. #2
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    I do I get it Lorie. I like the new word, for the code for placing a order coded.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLOL!!!! Nice Lorie!!!!! love it!!

    *hands Lorie the Funny post award for the day*

  4. #4
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    That was hilarious! I second that, funniest post of the day!!!!! That was amazing.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Coded- what happened when my husband opened the amex bill.... Hospital jargon for cardiac arrest.

    ex: Benjamin opened the credit card statement for February, saw 27 charges from Amercian Girl and coded.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lorie, only 27? C'mon girl, you gotta catch up, you can do better than that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]redface.gif[/img] Guilty as charged. I've use the word that way, only because it's so much easier than "used the code on."

    Watch out though...this type of coding (unlike the other type) is contagious! Ask my American Girl class! I've got 8-13 year old girls emptying their piggy banks because of that word! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    The problem with the code is there is an antidote...

    A P R I L

  8. #8
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lissiefan:
    [img]redface.gif[/img] Guilty as charged.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! "Charged".....HA!!


    (Please don't mention April; it's just too soon...I'm not emotionally equipped for that yet....)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •